Saturday, December 26, 2009

Firming creams... do they work at all?

i have cellulite on my thighs and it seems like no matter what i do it won't go away. i eat healthy and exercise. i walk about 45min. a day. the backs and inside of my thighs are dimply. do the creams help to tighten and make the cellulite less noticeable, i know that it won't make it go away but can it minimize it? and if so ho long does it take?Firming creams... do they work at all?
I've been using Nivea's new cream they have out for cellulite and I have noticed a difference in the apperance. My boyfriend has too. It takes about 4 weeks for you to notice a difference. I only suggest it if the cellulite isn't that bad. Just keep up with the exercise and drinking water. Try doing workout made specificly to tone the hamstrings (back of the legs), the inside of the legs, and the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment