Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help with skin firming and stretch mark creams?!?

One of my new years resolutions is to get back into better shape. I've got a cardio glide, 3 %26amp; 5 pound weights, a medicine ball, and an ab roller that I've been using. However, I also have 3 kids and I still have a bit of loose skin and a few stretch marks on my lower stomach. (I'm not over-weight, it's just skin and I hate how it looks) Does anyone know of any skin firming and stretch mark creams that actually help? Also, where can I get them at? Thanks!Help with skin firming and stretch mark creams?!?
I've tried many creams with so-so results. The only thing I actually noticed the effects of was vitamin E oil. Many of the creams out there contain vit E, but what worked for me was to buy vitamin E soft-gels from the pharmacy. They are meant to be taken orally to help lower cholesterol or something like that, but if you break the pill open you can easily spread the oil on the loose/stretched/scarred skin (it works for all kinds of scars).Help with skin firming and stretch mark creams?!?
well there is no cure for stretch marks but you can smooth them out and then little by little they will start to go away you can try coco butter it comes in a yellow tube
use all natural coco butter
I am certified beauty consultant and I can recommend you some good products with 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!! Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com with this same question again and I will be happy to give you name of products, some life style recommendations and web site you may purchase the products from. Hope this will help!
If i'm not wrong, the best way to deal with this is to go to a plastic surgeon.





However, I've heard that the effect isn't permanent either.





Best way is to embrace yourself, love your body.
OLIATIC OIL


BABY OIL


OLIVE OIL


and failing all that get a tummy tuck!!!!
Cocoa butter in a stick, which they sell in drugstores for $.99. Or, Palmer's intense cocoa butter cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment