Monday, December 21, 2009

Is cellulite cream/firming lotion going to help???

I've been eating right and exercising for the past 2 months and have dropped some weight. I'm not at my goal weight yet but I'm going to the beach in about 3 weeks. I am going to continue pushing it...working out extra long and hard. Eating low calorie foods and lots of fruits and veggies etc. But I'm curious to see if putting a cellulite cream or firming lotion on my stomach would make it appear smoother and more bikini ready then it is right now. I am happy with my body but have always carried my extra weight in the middle...it's hereditary...so I need the extra help to get it looking good. Any suggestions?Is cellulite cream/firming lotion going to help???
I don't think those creams work at least they haven't for me. I bought a tankini and quit worrying about it as it was just stressing me too much. Good luck.Is cellulite cream/firming lotion going to help???
yes, cellulite creams really work, i tried one, but i'm afraid you won't see the results you want in only three weeks, it usually takes longer.
My sister is using Avalon CoQ10 firming lotion and she says it really helps with the appearance of cellulite - she is on her second bottle. It isn't too expensive either - you can get it at Vitacost.com
There are a few good creams you can use that may help but they all depend on how much you want to spend and what kind of skin you have.





L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Sublime Slim Day Anti-Cellulite + Skin Sculpting Body Firming Gel works pretty good and also has a night cream, it isn't as expensive as most other cellulite creams and you can get that in superdrug or boots etc.





Also Clarins Total Body Lift. This French favorite comes with easy-to-follow instructions for a Self-Massage Body Contouring Method, to give the gel a helping hand but is a bit more expensive, and you can get it from debenhams.





but don't worry to much we all get it. the best thing is to try not to eat a couple of hours before you go to bed so that you don't have to burn any thing off.


good luck, have a grate holiday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment