Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has anyone used Mistine stretch mark and firming cream? I cant find anything?

on the product as to wether or not it is safe to use during pregnancyHas anyone used Mistine stretch mark and firming cream? I cant find anything?
I have to agree with Pedsgurl. You will get stretch marks no matter what you use. They are actually hereditary, so if your mother and grandmother got them, chances are you'll get them. The creams only ';lighten'; the appearance by keeping your skin super moist and help stop the itching( which scratching can make the marks even worse). I haven't heard of that particular brand, but they are all generally safe to use. Just make sure you watch your skin closely. I used a stretch mark lotion for months and then all of a sudden I got a terrible rash on my hands. I stopped using it and the rash went away. Good luck =)Has anyone used Mistine stretch mark and firming cream? I cant find anything?
The truth about stretch marks is that they will come regardless of what cream you use. If you are going to get them you will get them- there is nothing that will stop them. The lotions do work for when your tummy itches, though. I would save your money for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment