Thursday, December 17, 2009

I had never tried firming cream or lotion are they also good for cellulite? if so w/ones tell me all about it?

i've heard of them but have never tried them, i don't want to spent to much i want something i can get in a drug storeI had never tried firming cream or lotion are they also good for cellulite? if so w/ones tell me all about it?
I have tried before, therefore I recommended this to you in your previous question. But I am a man who wanted to reduce the size of his belly 3 years ago. It worked well, and of course I always eat healthy and do exercise regularly. If you are really interested, you have to use the one which generates heat first (it's really really hot once you rub it on), and the second one firms your skin. I do not use them any more. One of the brands I know is Renliza from France.I had never tried firming cream or lotion are they also good for cellulite? if so w/ones tell me all about it?
Cellulite does not actually exist in medical terms. No firming creams will work with what are fat deposits.





Exercise and a healthy diet is the only way to manage those problem areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment