Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is doves campaign for real beauty positive? They say they are confident but they are selling firming cream?

please be honest. Also are they really represenative of real women. The still look great in their underwear on tv. It is a step away from heroin chic, but is it enough? If they are so happy with how they look, why use firming cream?Is doves campaign for real beauty positive? They say they are confident but they are selling firming cream?
I'm all for fat models. GO FAT GIRLS! (I'm fat myself)


BUT I think firming cream is a great product, and I would definitely use it myself. Perhaps the models we see on TV aren't likely candidates for certain products....but I can assure you that you would not want to see my flabby dimpled *** lotioning up in a nice string bikini in the middle of your favorite talk show.


I'm sure you get my point.Is doves campaign for real beauty positive? They say they are confident but they are selling firming cream?
I know what you mean. If they are using and selling firming cream, IN MY EYES it is telling me that they are telling women that if they want to be beautiful use that. Just like anything, they have their positive and negative points. I like what it is that Dove is doing to help young girls with low self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment