Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it safe for me to try Olay Total Effects Firming Cream? I'm only 21 yrs old...?

First of all, I'm only 21 yrs old and I know some of you will think why use this product which is for older people lol. I've been having some problems with my skin for 7 years now and I've tried to use almost everything in the drug stores. I have naturally brown skin, but I have an Uneven skin tone due to some acne scars and from sun damage. I was 14 yrs old and used to wear makeup without using a sunscreen, I didn't know then I was supposed to! And my pores under my eyebags are kinda big and my skin is just not as tight or firm like it used to. And I was just wondering, if I try this Olay Firming Cream, would it be very bad for my face because I'm only 21? and I know this isn't exactly for young people. But when I read what it does, it's got everything I need! Please don't tell me I need to see a dermatologist, I've been there a few times and she gave me Avar-e green cream, Tazorac, and Differin, NONE of them worked! So, it was a waste of time and lots of money. My skin type is normal, I'm using Aveeno moisturizer and the Ambi exfoliating wash, I love both of this products, I don't break out and Ambi doesn't make my face very dry. What would you all recommend? Sorry it's a long one and Thanks in advanceIs it safe for me to try Olay Total Effects Firming Cream? I'm only 21 yrs old...?
Try it - just because its targeted at older women doesnt means its only for them. Also - try Dove moisturizer. Its great!Is it safe for me to try Olay Total Effects Firming Cream? I'm only 21 yrs old...?
It will make you 13 again.
Yes you can try it.


Honestly its never to early to start anti aging. No i am not reccommending that every 13 year old reading this go buy a firming moisturizer, but at every age there are steps you can take and should.





Although I'm notsure it will help with your uneven skin tone. Try using a moisturizer that helps with uneven complexion- Both Ambi and Aveeno make some. I think Aveeno even has a night cream %26amp; serum for the problem. Palmers makes a cream that fades uneven spots due to sundamage, birth control pills and acne Its called Eventone Success Fade Cream I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment