Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best anti-wrinkle/firming eye cream sold over the counter at drug or grocery stores?

I'm only 22 so I don't have wrinkles, but I want to find the best preventative cream to use. Also, I don't smoke but I do spend time in the sun (I know, I know. Not good!)Best anti-wrinkle/firming eye cream sold over the counter at drug or grocery stores?
strivectinBest anti-wrinkle/firming eye cream sold over the counter at drug or grocery stores?
Are you looking only for something that you can buy at the drug store. I work with a plastic surgeon and there is some great stuff out there. My favorite you can buy online of you like. But I don't think there is any like really cheap grocery store brands that really work.


I can send you the website where I buy mine if you would like. Interested?
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment