Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a complaint about a Lumene product. The surface of the cream(firming Day Cream) was hard and greasy. By

By the time I got to the bottom of the jar the cream was very watery. the same thing happened on the night creme.I have a complaint about a Lumene product. The surface of the cream(firming Day Cream) was hard and greasy. By
Did it come with a guarantee? If not, toss it. I've replaced every cream that I used to apply to my face in vain with just one. It's made by south beach skincare called Lifecell. Most people have never even heard of it.





Lifecell is an all-in-one anti aging skin cream. It is not cheap but is money well spent. I pay good money for results not hype. You can get a 30 day free trial and it has a double your money back guarantee. Although, you won't need it.





You can find a review at this anti aging product review site. Check it out. http://www.skincarecounsel.com/best-anti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment