Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best firming gel or cream?

im looking for a good firming gel or cream for my tum. so many out there, what is the best one?What is the best firming gel or cream?
Don't spend a fortune - the best I've ever found is the Nivea Firming Body Lotion with Q10. I've tried the very expensive stuff and Nivea is better, after about a week of using every morning after my shower I noticed a definite improvement in firmness and I wasn't even expecting it.What is the best firming gel or cream?
I use the good-bye cellulite cream by nivea. Nivea seems like a good brand, and it should be for the damn price. It seems to show a difference in my skin. I just keep trying though, might as well......
Palmer's (cocoa butter formula) firming butter.





Good for stretch marks during pregnancy and was ok on my hyper-sensitive skin.
The Firminator from Boots/ Harvey Nicholls 拢10
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment