Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm only 29 with pretty bad wrinkles and alot of excess skin on my eyelids.Any good firming eye cream?

Drink lots of water!! Lancome makes great eye treatment/lotions and creams. . .I've been using their vitamin e make up remover every day for years. I'm 37 - people freak when I tell them that - I look 30 maybe - Thanks LancomeI'm only 29 with pretty bad wrinkles and alot of excess skin on my eyelids.Any good firming eye cream?
im not sure if it will help but use oil of olayI'm only 29 with pretty bad wrinkles and alot of excess skin on my eyelids.Any good firming eye cream?
Well, I know my mom went through that phase..She used this stuff called Kinerase. It worked really well for her, if you want to try it. Theres other brands like z bigatti, but its more expensive, good luck![=
use bondo sand them down then prime and paint,then wax them at least once every six months
ROC firming cream is pretty good, and it's available at most drugstores for under $20.
use the cover girl cream. they are the best, youll barely notice the flaws after you apply it.
yeah-only it called a facelift and only a doc can prescribe it.
I LOVE Oil of Olay Regenerist. They may be a bit pricey, but they are worth it. You don't have to use a lot, just a dab. Oil of Olay total effects is also a great skin cream. I've also been hearing rave reviews about Victoria Principles' Reclaim with Argireline. The starter kit comes with 6 different products for your complete skin care regimen, and only costs $29.95. If you don't like the products, you can return them and get your money back. If you like them, you will receive new shipments, and you pay 29.95 per month. ( you may also choose when you receive your products, every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, so the payments are flexible.) They also carry specialty products such as eye firming cream, etc. You can mix and match if you choose. My friend loves the Reclaim system. I have not tried the products myself as of yet. Hope this helps!





Oh also, DRINK WATER! Wear sunscreen every day. You can also try taking DMAE, Flaxseed Oil, Ester C,Vitamin E and CLA. They are all vitamins and supplements that help with skin tone and firmness. DMAE is hailed for it's firming abilities. You can take it in oral form, as well as using a cream that contains it.
olay anti ageing





worked miricles on my face
loreal revita is pretty good
Olay products work wonders for women with aging skin. You can also find wonderful remedies in the Avon book.





I find that both type of products work well; they have firming facial moisturizers and other helpful creams and solutions to bring out a younger and more refreshed face.
Babe, 29? You must sun-bathe alot. Definitely not good. I've had basal cell skin cancer 3 times already from living in San Diego and sun batheing alot. You should go to the cosmetic counter of a really good department store. They are trained to help with skin issues.Stay out of the sun!
Vitamin E is good. But the best way to have great skin is to not smoke, drink do drugs and eat healthy. (I'm not saying you do any of those but in general) Eating mostly RAW Vegan foods with make you look years younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment