Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the very best firming cream..?

Thanks, I need a quick acting one as I have me hollies soon, which is good for toning?What is the very best firming cream..?
Nivea.What is the very best firming cream..?
L'oreal toning cream is good - especially the one with a hint of fake tan - it's good for stubborn areas and cellulite too. You can buy it for about 拢8-10 in Boots or Superdrug.
Dove do one in a big tube called sculpting or firming gel cream. It's the best I have ever used though I haven't tried the very expensive ones. Also make sure you massage it in well as that really helps.
for acne related problems n other skin problems u can refer to dis website


http://www.onlybeautytips.blogspot.com


n here u ll find so many tips for curing acne n getting fair complexion
Hur hur...';firming'; cream ..*snigger*

No comments:

Post a Comment