Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone know of a really good face firming cream...doesnt have to be a moisturizer.?

I reccommend definity from oil of olay. it is great I have been using for one month now and noticing the fine lines are dissappearing.Does anyone know of a really good face firming cream...doesnt have to be a moisturizer.?
the new product from OLAY...Does anyone know of a really good face firming cream...doesnt have to be a moisturizer.?
I love the Queen Helene English Clay mask. It smells so good, is not expensive and works GREAT! If you have a Sally Beauty near you, you can find it there.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
Arbonne is pricey but excellent...a good toner is important along with the moisturizer.





Dove facial products have been working wonders for me!
This might sound weird but I find that baby lotion works for me. I use it in combination with St. Ives apricot face scrub. I've never looked better, lol.
Try looking online at Sephora. . .I recommend the Philosophy line of facial products. They do work wonders.
olay regenerist


see source for why

No comments:

Post a Comment