Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the BEST Anti-Aging/Firming Cream/Lotion/Serum on the market? Something that REALLY works!?

I would prefer to be able to purchase it at Wal-Mart, or the like... There is just so many different products and brands to choose from, I dont know what is the best. Help?What is the BEST Anti-Aging/Firming Cream/Lotion/Serum on the market? Something that REALLY works!?
I think you could get this at Walmart, but I'm not positive. Olay is a very good line and they have all kinds of products. L'Oreal also puts out some really decent stuff. Right now I'm enjoying an Olay product which is a 2 step process by which you basically give yourself a light chemical peel at home. Follow that up with a light, satiny moisturizer.What is the BEST Anti-Aging/Firming Cream/Lotion/Serum on the market? Something that REALLY works!?
Oleda products.. you can order on line or at least take a look at them.. I started using about 4 months ago and noticed a HUGE improvment in my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment