Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best firming face cream you have used? That REALLY works. Are there any really?

I'm 32 and have pretty nice skin except that I can see that lower part of my face is not as firm as before. I don't have wrinkles at all. My mother was the same, barely any wrinkles, but sagging skin on her cheeks and chin. Any suggestion? What can I do to prevent it happening to me? Thank you!What is the best firming face cream you have used? That REALLY works. Are there any really?
you can also use Artistry's 3D Lifting Serum. It's exactly what you're lookin for! This a FAQ on the site for this serum:


Who should use 3D Lifting Serum?


3D Lifting Serum was developed and is recommended for anyone who wants to help prevent their skin from losing its firmness. It鈥檚 also an ideal product for anyone beginning to see the early signs of loss of firmness, usually noticed under the chin and around the eyes first. 3D Lifting Serum will help to restore and rejuvenate skin for a firmer-feeling and more lifted look.





If you'd like samples let me know and i'll send you some! Also, check out the site at http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/What is the best firming face cream you have used? That REALLY works. Are there any really?
L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift MicroDerm Abrasion


Is the best!! I have been using it since Christmas and my pores are smaller and my face is sooo much smoother. I love it. It's a little pricey but you only use it 2-3 x's a week and it has a scrubbing soap and an after cream! My husband even made a comment about how soft and smooth my skin was.
the green tea rejuvenating cream is so good nd firming: its also natural! its like the best cream i've ever tried!


IM SO SORRY I GAVE YOU THE WRONG LINK! ITS ACTUALY oops caps lock! its: deliziososkincare.com !!!!
try a nutrogena cream. ( im sure i spelled that wrong)


my mom has been using it and the quality is so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment