Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best skin firming cream/lotion?

has anybody tried skin firming lotion for a month or more and actually noticed results?





i'm talking about slightly loose and stretched out skin from pregnancy. mine is not that bad at all so i thought creams would be better than surgery. i'm only 19 so i really don't want to feel bad about my body at this young of an age!





now, please dont even respond if you havent actually tried anything before.


thank you.What is the best skin firming cream/lotion?
I have 2 products that are great I have used this products really works great


I like them because they make my skin more firmer less saggy


%26amp; more youthful %26amp; more healthy looking the Aveeno firming lotion


with peptide complex this is a ingredient that helps to tighten skin


it works great. also Aveeno positively ageless firming lotion this one


is also delivers good results just used it every day to get nice results


you can find it at Walgreen's store also walmartWhat is the best skin firming cream/lotion?
I know this kinda sounds weird but- Johnson's Baby Lotion... If its for babys it obviously is gentler on your skin and works extremly well so why dont other people besides baby use it for great skin? I use it and it works wonderfully! You can find it at Walmart Or Walgreen's or any close by stores. Hope I helped! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment